My name is Holly and animals are truly my passion in life. Caring for any animal, from dogs to degus or cats to cockatoos, is what I enjoy most. I have owned and cared for many pets over the years and I know how important it is to feel confident that your pet will get just as much love and attention as they would from you while you are not around.
If working full-time is making it difficult to fit in all the walks your dog would like, illness or injury mean you need some short term help or if you are just not able to take your dog with you for that day away, I can provide a reliable and trustworthy dog walking service.
Puppies and kittens need a lot of attention and care in the first months of their lives, I can help here too by popping round while you are at work to check your little ones, clean up any accidents, give cuddles and play – I can also continue any training you are undertaking with your pet to help ensure consistency and improve your pets rate of learning. Perhaps you are looking to take a hard earned holiday and would prefer to leave your pets in the comfort of their own home. Our pet sitting service will ensure your pets are fed, watered, cuddled and played with in line with your wishes, I also clean out litter trays and cages as required.
I can offer social walks in carefully chosen groups of no more than 4, or on a solo basis depending on your dog’s needs.
Puppy & Kitten Care
Worried about leaving your new pup/kitten at home whilst your at work? Well, look no further our Puppy/ Kitten Care service can help.
As a cat owner I know how heart breaking it can be to see your cat return from the cattery not quite their old self. Cat sitting is a great alternative, allowing your cat to stay in the comfort their own home.
Small Animal Care
Looking to take a well earned break but not able to take your animal family with you? I can help with our pop in service which aims to provide all of your pets needs in the comfort of their own home.
WHY USE US
• I provide a highly personalised service.
• I use a family estate car with no sign writing to avoid advertising that you are not home.
• Services can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of your pet and can continue to flex and change as your pets needs change over time.
• Your pets will be cared for by the same person every visit, this allows me to build a great relationship with your pet helping them to feel content and comfortable.
• Animal first aid trained for your peace of mind.
• I have a keen interest and understanding of the needs of exotic animals including rats and mice, chinchillas, reptiles, birds and ferrets.
• CRB checked and fully insured for public liability, pets, loss of keys and replacement locks.
• Insured to walk dogs off lead with owners written consent.